Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Let's Get Started...

I thought I should make my first post a little about what I am trying to do here. I don't claim to be the smartest person in the world but I by far am not the dumbest either. I do try to stay informed, I watch the news, I read and I pay attention to what is going on around me. So on this Blog, which is brand new to me so bare with me, I am going to try and give some information, do a lot of griping and maybe even have a little fun.


I have to warn all of you, I DO BELIEVE IN GOD, I WAS SAVED AND BORN AGAIN THROUGH JESUS CHRIST and I am thankful everyday for the joys that he has brought into my life. I BELIEVE THAT IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE IN JESUS CHRIST AND DO NOT ACCEPT HIM AS YOUR SAVIOR, YOU WILL GO TO HELL. I believe that kids should still be saying a morning prayer in school and I believe that should be followed with the Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag standing proud over in the corner. I believe that children should have a little more discipline and a lot less drugs to keep them under control. The drug back in my day for this was a swat across the behind, although my Granny probably should have done a lot more of that and those of you who knew me way back when can attest to that.

I honestly don't care if I offend any of you. What I say on here is the truth and if that is not something you want to hear then by all means do not read it. I welcome any and all commentary and I will try to answer any and all questions. If I don't know the answer then I will most definitely try to find the answer for you. I will not tolerate any cursing on here in your comments, the only time you will see a curse word in my post's will be if I am quoting what somebody else has said. I am hoping that my family will subscribe to this blog and have some input and the great majority of my family, I am honored to say, are Christians and would not read a bunch of nasty talk.

So, if you can live with all that and want to debate, comment, challenge or just gripe yourself then please by all means do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment